lundi 24 janvier 2022

World War III

Well, "World War III" is trending on Twitter. OK, so those trends change from second to second. This time it's a little different.

OK, so we didn't start the fire. It was always burnin' since the world's been turnin'. I am a bit surprised that there wasn't already a thread with this title, but I'm a fan of a worst-case scenario.

Russia-Ukraine-US. North Korea firing more missiles. China invasively flying over Taiwan. NATO sending ships and jets to Europe. (More than normal.) Perhaps it's because I just watched Fail-Safe that makes me dwell on it more. One little mistake or computer glitch can set off a domino effect.

I used to see this series "Seconds from Disaster" on cable. It was amazing that so many small elements could coincide to lead inevitably to the disaster being discussed.

It's bad enough that the slow-end-of-the-world may be happening (Covid, climate change). I see much more potential for a flashpoint here.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3AslJY7

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire