lundi 10 janvier 2022

Time for a man to hit a woman. Is it ever justified?

I unfortunantly kneed a girl in high school. I came close to hitting my now ex wife but I did not. When I was a kid in High school a older girl wanted my place in line waiting for the school bus to take us home and I kneed her causing a Charley Horse. I really hurt her and she was limping around trying to knock the crap out of me.

I was at a bar in a bad part of Atlanta Ga and a gay woman of size was drunk and while my band was playing this gay lady was trying to hit on a band members wife trying to hold her hand and kiss her. Her husband went to his wife's rescue and shoved the Gay woman down. The gay woman being real intoxicated challenged my co worker to a fight and they went outside and he tore her head off. Not literally but she was given a pretty good beat down.

While laying on the parking lot the gay woman looked up and said "your pretty tough with women aren't you? My band member said "Oh your a lady out here but you were a man in there"?

Were these two incidents justified? I didn't hit my now ex wife but I can completely understand why another man would.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3faIoOQ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire