jeudi 13 janvier 2022

Refunds for poor corporate performance

I have always thought Australia was a very decent place to live, but two events in the last year has reinforced this belief.

About six months ago my internet service provider sent me a letter saying I wasn’t getting the speed I paid for. I was very happy with the service, but they weren’t. I got a reduction in my monthly fee and a cheque for $1100.

Just today I received a letter from an organisation which took over the business of my former superannuation (retirement saving) provider. I moved away from him about seven years ago. It was a cheque for $800 which were fees he charged which weren’t justified. Again I was happy with the returns he provided, but I obviously was getting ripped off.

So happy days. Anyone else experienced similar things?

And what about this cheque thing? Yes I know why it happens, but I thought cheques were dead.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3qn8CEc

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire