mardi 30 décembre 2014

Pixel-to-point conversion issue in Outlook

A couple of my colleagues who wish to be special snowflakes insist on using Macbooks for their work computers when the rest are on Windows notebooks. For most purposes, that isn't much of an issue, except when it comes to emails. Their emails arrive in teeny-tiny font sizes that challenge my failing eyesight.



I know it has something to do with the pixel-to-point conversion between Mac and Windows. Is there a way to configure from my end to automatically convert their email fonts to a more readable size without blowing up everything else on my screen to gigantic proportions?



Thank you.





via International Skeptics Forum http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=286935&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire