vendredi 29 juin 2018

World Cup Woo

Mods, feel free to move this topic if I posted this in the wrong section, which I don't think I did.

Ok, so I've been hearing some bullcrap from our sports journalists yesterday saying that there is some "curse" going around with every single World Champion not being able to become world champion four years later (Italy & Brazil say Hi)...

My parents seem to be buying this ****. Yet when I tell them it's ********, they get pissed.

This is woo, right? I mean, come on... :rolleyes:

For some reason, our sports journalists also seem to think that the UK is going to win the World cup, because:

1. They did it in 1966
2. in that same year, Burnley FC qualified itself for european football, just like this season
3. Chelsea ended 5th, just like at the end of this season
4. Real Madrid won the Champions league and in 1966, they won the European Cup (former name of the Champions League)

The only person not buying this crap, is Jan Mulder (incase someone doesn't know who this guy is).


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2KwaLGo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire