mardi 7 août 2018

worlds (still very) apart as seen by Alexander Solzhenitsyn 40 years later ...

I have the habit of reading and rereading books many times (when I was a teen I would lie to girlfriend to hide away and read, and, no I don’t like lying, but those lies felt so darn good!). I jot in my notes and enjoy rereading and thinking about them. Sometimes, you discover you did not understand the author the first time around, some other times you wonder how could you have missed an important point and at times even your own notes feel very strange. The same happens to you with music and musicians.

About such a towering fellow as Alexander Solzhenitsyn I have ponder quite a bit. There you see a guy whose epic introspection makes of his life a story as good as those of his writing!, but at times I get lost in ways I don’t remember I was before:

https://ipsoscustodes.wordpress.com/...-solzhenitsyn/


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2AOxs8e

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire