mardi 7 août 2018

Goofy Ads On the Internet

This is probably not a good idea, but I have been seeing a lot of weird ads on the internet, and I thought I'd talk about some of them.

1. The pictures that reveal a lot different side of history than we thought. I see this one everywhere, and as best as I can tell, we are supposed to be mind-boggled that in days gone by, some women had large breasts and occasionally you could see the nipples poking through their clothes. Thank goodness those days are gone!;)

2. This one is at the website for torrents: TPB. There are apparently new games available involving women with large breasts, and often no clothes at all. The advertising is confusing though; one game assures me I will not last 5 minutes, while another promises I won't last 10 minutes. Which is better? It is definitely hard to tell.

3. RFID-blocking wallets. Actually I was in the market for a wallet recently, went to Wal-Mart and got one, and no kidding about half the wallets for sale offered this nifty feature. I'm assuming paranoid craziness--I can remember the claims that the metal detectors in the airport terminals in the 1980s could detect how much money you had in your wallet, but in 2018 who knows? Didn't buy one, though.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2MaditQ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire