lundi 6 août 2018

Empirical Proofs of reincarnation.

This method of past lives research requires presence of people who know foreign languages. This is my linguistic background: I am fluent in Russian (my parents are from the former USSR), I learned Spanish in the school, during my one-year assignment in Turkey I learned Turkish to some degree – I can watch TV programs but my verbal skills are far from being perfect.

I met Nicole at the church of Scientology shortly after I stopped working for the cult (I was a staff member for 4 months). Nicole is German, her husband is American, at the time of our meeting his was in Italy on a 3-year assignment (the cult elders love breaking up families just because they can). Nicole’s daughter’s name is Natasha.

Shortly after her birth Natasha begun talking some language, although no one was sure if this was a normal language or a baby talk. She was constantly repeating the word “Natasha” which is a Russian name.

When Natasha was 6 months old a new employee identified her language as Russian. He didn’t speak Russian, so he advised Nicole to find someone who does. There is a large Russian community in Los Angeles. But the cult staff are discouraged from making contacts with the outsiders although there is no explicit prohibition from talking with non-Scientologists.

Natasha was three years old when a Scientologist who knew that I speak Russian introduced me to Nicole. Natasha was not present at our first meeting. Nicole told me that Natasha uses her language infrequently and it seems she is no longer fluent in it. We decided that the next day I will meet Natasha to see if her language is really Russian.

Natasha was a spirited 3-year-old. I started talking to her in Russian, she was responding in English. I asked her what is her name, how old she is, what she is doing here, what is her mother’s name, etc,. In total I asked her about 30 questions and she gave correct answers to all of them, as Nicole confirmed. In the end I pointed at Natasha’s finger and said in English, “How do you call this?” She replied with “palets” which means “finger” in Russian.

There is a past lives recall techniques that Buddhist monks use. Unlike hypnosis, this technique does not produce immediate results, it takes from 8 to 12 hours to recall isolated past life episodes. A complete past life recall, including the language, could take from 3 to 6 months.

The monks are patient, but my subjects are not, so I had to modify the technique by guarding them first to certain present-life episodes before plunging them into the past ones that could have occurred centuries ago.

Joe was my first subject. He grew up in Moscow, USSR, where he learned English at the school. He moved to the USA at the age of 36. Joe was 51 when he was diagnosed with MS. He left his job and was spending most of his time in his apartment , he agreed to try the procedure. Joe was an atheist, he wanted to prove me wrong about “my past life nonsense” (unfortunately he died at the age of 56).

It took me about 10 hours to get Joe to the time of his past death. He recalled riding a horse thorough a dense forest and the arrow that appeared seemingly from nowhere hit him in the neck. Joe thought this was his imagination going wild, he didn’t take the matter seriously.

I asked Joe to recall his whereabouts three hours before his death. Joe’s comrades were sitting around a campfire, they all were wearing military uniforms and carrying bows and swords. Joe was sitting alone under a tree 100 feet away from the group. “Can you hear them talking?” I said. “Yes. One of them is talking to me”, said Joe. “What is he saying?” I said. But Joe could not reproduce the language that was unknown to him. It took me awhile to convince Joe that he can reproduce the friend’s phrase. Finally he said in a Turkic language, “Are you hungry?” (it was not exactly Turkish but close enough, so I could understand)

“Yes, I am”, said Joe. “Move close to the fire, we are cooking dinner,” said his friend. A third man joined the conversation, he said, ”A big battle lies ahead of us.” After that he said something that I couldn’t understand.” Joe had no idea what all these phrases meant, he never believed that he reproduced a foreign language that he didn’t learn by regular means.

My second subject recalled the time when he lived in Mongolia. I didn’t know anyone who speaks Mongolian, so I cannot confirm his recollection. My third subject spoke ancient Slavic, I cannot confirm that either.

I hit a jackpot with my fourth subject. Henrik was working on his Engineer Degree in Electrical Engineering at Columbia University. He is from Sweden, he learned English at the school prior to his arrival to the USA on a foreign student visa. He believes in reincarnation and was willing to learn about his past life.

Henrik was sitting in a Madrid café and reading a newspaper, it was 1948. “Can you copy a phrase from the newspaper?” I said. Henrik did better than that, he copied the whole paragraph. It was an article about crime statistics, I translated the copied paragraph for him, he had no idea what it meant.

8 years ago 20/20 produced a special about people who were able to recollect their past lives under hypnosis. The places that they described did exist in the past as the records show. They also were using languages that none of them learned in this life.

There is ample evidence showing that the reincarnation exists, you have to view it with an open mind.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2M5ibEp

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire