vendredi 29 juin 2018

Headers in Microsoft Word

I think I used to know how to do this, but I've forgotten. I can't seem to figure it back out, and Google isn't helping. Anyone pretty familiar with Microsoft Word?

Basically, I am writing a term paper. It's all one document. The cover page has no header. The next two pages (abstract and table of contents) each have a lowercase Roman numeral as the header (in this case, ii and iii). I have all that done.

BUT then the subsequent pages are required to be headed with regular numerals, beginning with 1. And it's all one document. I cannot figure out how to make this change happen and still keep the numerals. Can anyone advise? I'm sure it's something fairly simple that I'm missing.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2yQPtSE

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire