samedi 5 mai 2018

Spray for angina

I wonder if any of you have to carry an angina spray around with you? The main question I'm interested in is: if you have had to use it, and the result has been good, do you then straight afterwards feel as if you can move on briskly?!! Or do you toddle home quietly?

I now have one of these sprays! I haven't used it yet - if I need to slow down, well, that's what I do and proceed slowly. I do not feel out of breath.

MRI scan some time in June. Went to Chest Pain Clinic a few weeks ago and, long story short, after 4 years on beta blocker, had been told to stop, but have now been told to go back on them.


This is not a request for medical help, but I would be interested to hear of how others use the spray.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2JVM7hO

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire