vendredi 18 mai 2018

Mo Brooks (R–AL) says Says sea level rise is caused by rocks falling into the ocean

Brooks, a Republican member of House Committee for Science, Space, and Technology "explains" sea level rise:

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018/...sea-level-rise

"Every time you have that soil or rock or whatever it is that is deposited into the seas, that forces the sea levels to rise, because now you have less space in those oceans, because the bottom is moving up"


Another gem:

"We have satellite records clearly documenting a shrinkage of the Antarctic ice sheet and an acceleration of that shrinkage," Duffy said.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know where you're getting your information, but the data I have seen suggests — " Brooks said.

Duffy answered: "The National Snow and Ice Data Center and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration."

"Well, I've got a NASA base in my district, and apparently, they're telling you one thing and me a different thing,"


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2rSxtQV

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire