jeudi 31 mai 2018

It is okay to be white!

If you are like me then you were probably concerned that there isn't a song written that makes it explicitly clear that you can be white and exist. Because hardships and prejudice have never befallen any other race quite like the current public scourging random white people get. What with being asked if they want options with their iced lattes when they just want plain! Or checking out real estate and having nosy neighbors walk up and start talking up the neighborhood. And don't get me started on how people will accost them while outdoor grilling to ask them the exact make and model of their barbecue.



Well white people can rejoice. There is now an official anthem. via Wonkette


[YT]7h8L7c3R-hE[/YT]



Sunbeams rest in suspension,
Like heavenly blades.
Berthing at the surface,
Of her tender, pale skin.


The sound of our children’s voices,
Rings the air.
The little rumble caused by their running,
Reverberates my spine.


It’s okay to be white

My wife rises to dance with me,
We go together in the light,
The little ones surround us below,
Singing out their hearts delight.


And out in the garden,
I’ve been laboring
The fragrance of grass fills our noses.
We play with the garden hose
Nothing like a day of rest well earned.


It’s okay to be white

I take my wife’s hand,
The one I love.
She wears a flowered dress.
And we run with the kids,
The sun is setting now,
The sky is pink and orange,
Our children’s faces light up like they are candles.


It’s okay to be white


In the history of everything no truer or more poetic an expression of words has ever been authored in defense of a most put upon racial or ethnic construct. I'd cry at the pure majesty of it if botox hadn't made it impossible. I think I'll go dunk white bread in milk as an act of celebration.



Remember folks. You can be white and exist. Peace.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2LKBlMQ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire