dimanche 27 mai 2018

interesting proof, for me

I actually had an experience that made me notice why so many people believe in paranormal-type events.

On a hot day I was outside in the garden with my dog, Allie. Ready to come in, I went to hook the leash onto her collar, but I saw no collar on her neck. I was mystified at how it could have come off. Looked again. No collar. I started to search the garden, but when Allie came up and nudged me - her red collar was on.

OK. I thought about tricks of the eye, I thought about sun reflection, even mild hallucination from the heat of the day as the reason, and I was fine with that. However, it also made me think that it is also an example of people feeling they saw or something paranormal.

People will visualize, but not really question. Hence, seeing diseased? Seeing and hearing things?


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2sjK8N7

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire