dimanche 27 mai 2018

Could someone please explain this?

OK, this was weird, but please know that I am in no way suggesting anything paranormal.

The other morning as I was up drinking coffee, I thought I saw my phone message blinking red, which was strange because I always hear the phone. As I approached the phone, I noticed it was no longer blinking, but I decided to hit 'play-back-msg'.

Then it got strange. It was a message I had never heard before, left by a man I loved, a beautiful message, but he has been dead for 5 months.

So. Where to start. The machine is a vetech and about 2 years old, just a simple digital machine. I am wondering about the tape - as I'm unsure of how they work, but may have been the cause?

Thanks,
Julia


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2IOnqaL

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire