dimanche 25 février 2018

A.I. and evolution

Hi all,
We often hear, in sci-fi stories etc, about the possibility Artificial Intelligence becoming self aware and how this could lead to the enslavement or demise of humans. I assume this is based on the fact that humans have dominated all other species, used them for out benefit, because of our superior intelligence.
I'm very far from being an expert in A.I. or evolution. Just my speculations I have been wondering if there is any basis for this fear of an A.I. takeover. To my mind evolution is driven by DNA need to replicate , survival of the fittest, fight for resources etc. I don't see how any A.I. is comparable , it's created , no in built need to replicate, fight for resources etc.
What reasons is there to believe A.I. would follow the same trajectory as humanity in seeking domination. Like I said , i'm definitely no expert, just throwing this out and hopefully I can pick up some interesting information and speculations from you guys.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2oq8Gmv

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire