samedi 9 décembre 2017

Frightening horror story

I can't find the book. I either gave it away, it's lost or I accidentally threw it away but I was reading several scary stories in this collection of eerie stories.

One story I read engrossed me. The person who wrote the story was apparently not a writer. The gentleman was the midnight to eight manager of a mental hospital for the criminally insane.

The behavior of the inmates was horrible as one can imagine and it included stories of human waste being thrown. SUicides and murders despite the best efforts of the staff to prevent them.

I can't remember the title of the story but apparently, I was reading a report, not a regular tale.

We live in a frightening scary world. They walk among us.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2A6O6vf

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire