mercredi 8 novembre 2017

YouTube not functioning

I am having problems watching YouTube videos, both the ones linked here and those I find elsewhere, including directly on YouTube. I see the title, the comments, the up- and down-vote icons, etc. ... and no box in which the video would be displayed.

This behavior is fairly recent, but I don't recall whether something changed or I changed anything pertinent in the past six weeks.

Windows 7 Home,
Avast Online Security,
Firefox latest version,
AdBlockPlus (YT not blocked),
NoScript (YT enabled). NoScript is marked as "legacy."

Does anyone have any suggestions about cause or remedy?

Thanks.

EDIT - I just started FF in safe mode, reloaded a YT link I tried to watch several days ago. The sound is present, but not the video.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2AuVQrr

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire