jeudi 6 juillet 2017

Ultimate math trick question?

Was surfing and came across this problem:

When I was 4 years old, my sister was half my age. Now my sister is 12 years old. How old am I?


Then I got to noticing that there was a huge thread of wrong and/or incomplete answers! 1,755 answers and not a single one as far as I could find got it 100% right. Only a very few even got close. So I thought that those of you here who like math puzzles might want to try your hand at it.:D

Will award the complementary 3 thumbs up :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: to the party getting it completely right, 2 thumbs :thumbsup::thumbsup: for mostly right close but no cigar, 1 :thumbsup: for correct but not complete and :p for using black holes and/or speed of light cheats etc et al.;)


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2sSaJyS

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire