mercredi 5 juillet 2017

Skeptics and nuclear power

I know any poll here will be unscientific but might be a place to start

Simple questions
1. Do you consider yourself a skeptic?
2. Do you support nuclear power?

Of course anybody want to explain why your positions would be best as well.

My position is that I do consider myself a skeptic.

I support nuclear power because it does not produce greenhouse gas itself although I realize that there are green house gasses produced during the building of the plant and during operations, it seems to be the only near term solution to energy production, waste can be managed far better today, and modern reactor designs are far safer than those in the past.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2srYxWr

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire