mardi 6 juin 2017

CrimeCon and Hypocrisy

There is apparently a convention called "CrimeCon." I don't know what the right term is but there are a lot of what might be termed "Crime Groupies." It appears as if there are going to be a lot of people involved in the questioning side of things though.

One issue I have is that one of the people there is suppose to be Nancy Grace. There is basically nobody whom she things is innocent no matter how flimsy the evidence or how much evidence there is against guilt. He being there makes me feel a lot worse and wonder if the people involved are not more interested in money than the truth or even due process.

Even if I was in the area and interested in going, I would boycott it because of her being invited. I consider her to basically be a vulture.


Thoughts?


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2r2RMbM

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire