jeudi 4 mai 2017

UK Local Elections

Today I used my democratic mandate and cast my vote in the local elections.

With nearly 5,000 councilors being elected throughout England, Scotland and Wales, it'll be an early indication of possible success and failure.

At least I was spared the agony of deciding who to vote for. I've repeatedly said that I cannot support the Corbynite Labour Party and there's absolutely no way I can vote Tory and that Lib Dem or Plaid vote is a "wasted" vote in my constituency in a national election.

Fortunately the landlord of my local pub was standing as an independent candidate so I voted for him instead.

The Labour Party already was at a very low ebb electorally, I can foresee them plumbing new depths in the next 24 hours.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2pDxjNi

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire