jeudi 11 mai 2017

Salt in diet is a sneaky thing

Not news to most I'm sure but even though I felt I was good about this, I took a look closer and realized not as good as I thought........and amazed how some things aren't as bad as you might think while others are sneaky bad.

eg:

Cheese. A single slice or comparable pieces of many (most?) cheeses are silly high in salt.

Chips: not as bad as you might think (and there are some low-salt varieties too) and proof that tasting really salty doesn't necessarily equate to being really salty.

Condiments: a lot of common condiments and sauces have more than you might think, and since you might not think of that when counting salt, can sneak up on you. Soy sauce and the like are downright hideous in this way.

Just some general food for thought. Something we all need to watch.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2q6i9kk

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire