mercredi 10 mai 2017

Coincidences

Possibly (likely) because I purposely take in large quantities of information on general principles and a great number of topics, I frequently find myself with data that is supported within a day or two of my finding it and seeing unexpected support of it. Last night, for example, I was watching a show on the Weather Channel that talked about flooding annually in Venice*. I am typing this watching a mystery show occurring during that same flooding period. In Venice! The good part is that I do not see this as a sign of psychic abilities or related, Merely a sign that I take in and keep data and sometimes different data are related . Coincidences are just coincidences, nothing more.



eta: * which I previously was not familiar with.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2qTYtkz

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire