mercredi 19 avril 2017

What does Trump being president mean about future presidents?

I saw this article recently:

Quote:

Oprah Winfrey has revealed thoughts about being the next President.

The legendary talk show host, 63, had previously said she’d never consider running for the top job.

[...]

Winfrey said: “I never considered the question even a possibility,” she told when asked whether she might consider a run.

[...]

Winfrey added that she had always thought the job would require far more experience than she had – but has recently changed her mind.

[...]

“It’s clear you don’t need government experience to be elected president of the United States”, she said.

“That’s what I thought,” she continued.

“I thought, ‘Oh, gee, I don’t have the experience, I don’t know enough.’ And now I’m thinking, ‘Oh.'”
So that's the question - does someone as unqualified as Trump becoming president leave the door open for even more unqualified people to take the job in the future?

I mean, Winfrey is well-regarded and is a good orator. It's certainly not unthinkable that she could get enough support.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2oNMfXr

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire