jeudi 8 août 2013

Why I would never call myself a feminist

Admittedly this is from a Swedish perspective, but here it goes:



- A prominent feminist thinks that women in Sweden are treated like women under the Taliban.

- The same prominent feminist wants a male tax (akin to a wealth tax, but specifically for males).

- The fringe feminist party (but the only party which has expressed feminism in particular as its ideology) has members who sing about that they want to tear men into pieces.



A few nuts? Maybe, but this is what feminism is associated with in Sweden. I don't want anything to do with them, and would therefore never call myself a feminist. Count me out.





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=263492&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire