jeudi 22 août 2013

What Motivates Conspiracy Theorists?

Please forgive me in the likely event that this thread is started in the wrong sub forum, but really where else could I place it? This thread is started to determine what motivates conspiracy theorists.



I see a lot of suggestions that conspiracy theorists are either unhinged or inadequately educated and I wonder if these back handed dismissals might be unfair or at the least too shallow to actually address the problem. And I wonder if it might be a deeper, underlying sociological problem that cause conspiracy theorists to be. If that's the case might there be something that we, as a society, might be able to do about it?



I eagerly await everyone's thoughtful replies.





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=264122&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire