jeudi 22 août 2013

Unbelievable.

Spotted on my commuter train this evening:







Words cannot describe how offended I am by that, but I did try to convey my feelings in the following message I just sent off to BART. (For those who don't know, BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) is the leading and for many, the only viable mass transit system available in my area.)




Quote:








As a long time BART customer (25+ years and possibly not much longer) I've seen a lot of disturbing things in your stations and trains. Things such as robberies, assaults, women being accosted, people openly defecating and urinating and other disgusting acts. Today, however, I saw something so disgusting that for the first time I have to re-evaluate BART service and consider other options for my commute.



Today upon boarding my train home I was absolutely appalled to be greeted by an advert from "rethink911.org", a website run by on-line con artist Richard Gage, a failed architect who found a lucrative niche by bilking the feeble-minded through spreading blatant disinformation regarding the september 11th 2001 attack on the US.



To whoever accepts or approved of these adverts, I strongly suggest they visit http://forums.randi.org/forumdisplay.php?f=64 and search tags "Richard Gage" and or "ae911truth" to understand just exactly what kind of scumbag you've aligned yourselves with.



It should go without saying that I formally demand these adverts be removed from the BART system immediately and if they're not, I'll personally encourage my fellow commuters to seek other alternatives to BART as well. We cannot patronize any organization that would do business with the likes of Richard Gage.



Thanks for reading.



If anyone would like chime in, go here:



http://bart.gov/siteinfo/comments.aspx



I'm out.





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=264105&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire