samedi 24 août 2013

The Top 7 Reasons why I believe in the existance of Jinn

*Disclaimer, I would advise people NOT to read this post if you are under the age of 13, home alone/live alone, or live in a rural or sparsely populated areas without relatives or neighbors near by, or if you are the type of person who is easily scared to the point where you hear, read, or watch something, and then end up not being able to get to sleep afterward.



1) The Quran – Since I believe the Quran to be the literal and inerrant word of God I also accept the many references which it makes to the Jinn.



2) Personal Experience – An extremely strange and unique experience which my wife and I were witness to, something which occurred on multiple occasions, and took place in our home over the period of about a week or so. This was something which happened approximately seven years ago and I would rather not go into the specific details.



3) The existence of Exorcists who operate free of charge - Such as with this website (just to provide one example). The fact that people are willing to do/associate themselves with this line of work without asking for money, says a lot in my opinion.



4) Aleister Crowley – Is said to have had an strange encounter with a demon while in Egypt. He claims that this being instructed him to write a book known as the “Book of the Law”. The book which he compiled is quite bizarre and is also in direct opposition to the teachings of the Abrahamic religions. *Although the story of Aleister Crowley does come across as genuine to me, I do realize that there is no way to confirm the accounts which he claims to have had as authentic.

Link to where his encounter is detailed.

Link to complete documentary.



5) Jinn Interrupts A Phone Conversation – This is a clip which was taken from a live call in show in the UK. *Although the clip does come across as genuine to me, I do realize that there is no way to confirm this clip as authentic.

Link to portion of show where the incident took place.

Link to the entire show.



6) The Audio tapes from exorcism of Anneliese Michel – As well as being able to speak some German I have also spoken with native speaking Germans and most agree that this is just not right. *Although the clip does come across as genuine to me, I do realize that there is no way to confirm this clip as authentic.

Link

Wikipedia



7) The Real Haunting in Connecticut – A documentary about a family which was said to have been harassed by both seen and unseen entities. *Although the documentary does come across as genuine to me, I do realize that there is no way to confirm the family's story as authentic.

Link





+3 More for Good Measure



8) ABC Documentary on Exorcisms – If you can't trust Barbara Walters, then who can you trust. No seriously, this documentary shows some of the steps which the Church takes before deciding to sanction an Exorcism, they also mention what they believe to be the four major signs of possession.

Link to portion of show where a priest discusses criteria and signs

Link to part 1 of 4



9) Jinn Stories - *Although the accounts being retold do come across as genuine and somewhat humors, I do realize that there is no way to confirm what this guy is saying as authentic.

Link



10) Real Demonic Possession – 100% proof for the existence of Jinn/Demons

Link





*Now If you can't sleep, I do not feel the least bit bad, since I did warn forewarn you. ;)





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=264273&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire