mardi 20 août 2013

StopSylvia email from a satisfied customer!

Received this in an email at StopSylvia.com (there was no subject

):




Quote:








I will say this in all honesty and truthfulness.



I had a reading with Sylvia Browne in 1986. EVERYTHING that she predicted for me has come true and it wasn't just one or two things. I believe in her, trust in her, and looking forward to having an "up-date" reading with her in the months to come.



[name]:



Well, I guess it had to happen sooner or later!



Here is my reply:




Quote:










[name]:



Thank you for sharing your Sylvia Browne experience with me.



Once I am again able to update my site, might I have your permission to publish your email there?



Also, can you give me any examples of things she predicted for you which later came true?



And, i know that it's been 27 years since the reading, but do you happen to still have a recording of it, or perhaps a transcript?



Best regards,



Robert S. Lancaster

Founder & Webmaster,

ww.StopSylvia.com



If he/she still has a recording of the reading (doubtful that a cassette would even still be playable 27 years after it was recorded - especially the cheap cassettes that Browne uses to record her phone readings) (and that's assuming he/she ever had one - I don't know if Browne was supplying a recording of her readings to sitters that long ago - it would be interesting to compare my correspondent's recollection of what Browne said with what she actually said.





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=264024&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire