lundi 12 août 2013

Please convince me the world isn't flat

I know we have pictures and google earth but some part of me thinks that Aristotle might have been right when he decided the earth was flat. I don't believe what I read or see on the internet or TV and other than taking a 1 million dollar ride into space, I am not sure how I am going to be convinced. Has anybody on JREF had any personal kind of experience regarding the shape of the earth that would convince me? I am not really sure a youtube video would do it.



Here's an interesting possible alternate theory of the eart given by Prof Ferguson of Hot Springs South Dakota. Please ignore the pictures angels and bible references. I don't think that really belongs in a scientific theory. I will have to read up on this in case there's a debate on it. Thank you for reading







PS. I might be trolling. The angels are drawn to look like they are holding up the earth don't they?





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=263671&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire