mercredi 21 août 2013

OSX Help - Setting up a new HDD...

Chaps/Chapettes. I have a friend who has just purchased an internal hybrid drive for his MacBook Pro. He's confident in physically fitting the drive, but wants to transfer all the data from the original drive to the new drive and have the new one as his only drive. Basically he wants the new one to do exactly the same as the old one, complete with OS, etc.



He's asked me to do it because he's convinced I'm a computer genius. How wrong can one person be?!



I don't want someone to do it for me, but I can't seem to turn up what I'm looking for on Google - can anyone tell me briefly if this is more or less possible, and point me at a tutorial? Many thanks!





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=264071&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire