lundi 5 août 2013

One spy's opinion of Snowden

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/05/opinio...html?hpt=hp_t4




Quote:








It was with a heavy heart that I heard Edward Snowden has been granted, and apparently accepted, temporary asylum in Russia for one year. Short of locking him naked in solitary confinement as an example to other leakers, as was done to Bradley Manning, Russia is exactly where the American intelligence community wants Snowden.



Boyce spent years in prison for giving secrets to the USSR, it seems he was motivated by the American government's meddling in foreign politics.




Quote:








Contrary to what many believe, my partner and I did not give information to the Soviet Embassy to aid the Soviet Union. I did what I did because I wanted to publicize and strike back at the U.S. intelligence community for the things I saw that outraged me. It was a mistake that cost me dearly, and one that I lived to regret. I suspect Snowden will come to regret his actions just as deeply. This, more than anything else, would be the greatest tragedy of all.



He does not bother to mention that he was also a bank robber (used a gun afaik) while on the run after his prison break. First class scum bag as far as I'm concerned.



Ranb





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=263337&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire