jeudi 1 août 2013

need 4 year It degree advice.

I narrowed down my 4 year program to Dunwoody's School of Technology's computer systems analysis BSCA degree. It is a short bus/car ride from my house and is priced competitively at 352 bucks a credit. I found it because the school is listed as having low teacher/student ratios. I can't find any info on accreditation and don't know if that is needed for an IT degree. I believe it is a locally respected Tech School. This would be an IT degree but I dont really know what I would be doing. if someone wants to tell me what I would be doing and if it's worth it I have listed the description with a PDF link to the classes I would probably be taking. Thanks



http://www.dunwoody.edu/computer/bcsa.html



ps. I guess it is accredited by The Higher Learning Association. Regionally accredited nonprofit private college.



Can someone give me a clue what this degree would be useful for? I guess I can wiki some of the abbreviations myself such as what is a BSCA degree? It seems tougher than the general 4 year computer science degree I was looking at in general college and more specifically geared towards IT. I really don't know anything more than that.



Bachelor of Computer Science and Arts. BCSA degree





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=263153&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire