lundi 12 août 2013

Natural Emotional Suppressants?

I've become interesting in finding natural emotional suppressants, just to explore how life would be like without emotion. I stumbled across Lithium, after I researched the meaning of the old Evanescence song. It turns out that Lithium consumed over lengthy periods of time suppresses emotional function, often used to treat bipolar and maniac depression.



My question is, are there any such materials naturally occur in plants, animals, or human harvested plants? What other materials exist that act as emotional suppressants. I would love to live a week without emotion to see how different life would be. Keep in mind that I am not trying to self-medicate, more, I am interested in finding non-toxic natural substances which can reduce emotional function.





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=263719&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire