samedi 10 août 2013

Mother Punishes Child With Scalding Water

This has been all over the news, locally.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...lice-boyfriend




Quote:








The mother, Yadzia Morales, 32, and her boyfriend, Roberto Lopez, 20, told St. Cloud police they heated a large bowl of water in a microwave for about two minutes on Tuesday, then poured it over the girl while they forced her to stand in the shower, said Sgt. Denise Roberts, a department spokeswoman.



That pretty much sums up the story, although last night the segment was covering the mother's plea to the judge, not to loose custody of her children. :jaw-dropp



What baffles me in stories like this, almost as much as the idea that she used the scalding water as punishment because the child wouldn't stop crying, is that two people were involved. I can't say that I've ever snapped to the point of permanently scaring my child as a form of discipline, but I can say that there were times where my [now] ex would step in for me or I would step in for him and say, "Perhaps you are overreacting a bit. Go take a breather." How do two demented people find each other and end up agreeing that pouring scalding water on a human being is a good response to...anything? The child has second and third degree burns on 30% of her body. It's just heartbreaking.





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=263564&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire