mardi 6 août 2013

Is A Universe From Nothing scientifically controversial?

I recently finished listening through A Universe From Nothing (yeah, audiobook). It was very informative, though I hardly caught all the turnarounds and discussions Krauss made, perhaps due to that I'm not very strong in physics and English not being my first language. All in all, Krauss' claims in the book are far less bold that what I expected from the description of it and the sometimes heated discussion surrounding it.



What I wonder, is anything in the book scientifically dubious? I know some philosophers and theologians don't like it, but I can't find any scientific critique of its claims. Are there any?





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=263376&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire