jeudi 15 août 2013

Is it possible to change the way YouTube directs you?

There are a couple of channels on YouTube from which I watch some content. I do this by searching for the channel name in YouTube, then clicking on the channel when it comes up.* In the last 6 months/year or so, however, this now takes you to the channel's home page, rather than their uploaded video page. This will have an introductory video, links to featured videos and only a couple of the most recent videos. To get a proper picture of what's recently been uploaded I then need to hit the video tab.



What I'm wondering is if it's possible to make YouTube take me directly to the video page when I click on the name of a channel, possibly via a Greasemonkey script. I know next to nothing about these things, so any help would be appreciated.



*Why don't I just bookmark the page I want? Because then I'd end up with a whole tree of bookmarks, and I think that ultimately it wouldn't be as efficient. And why don't I subscribe? Because I don't like the tracking of YouTube and so remain logged out unless I really, really need to be logged in for some reason. Which is incredibly rarely.



[Edited to add]While we're at it, is there any way to make it so that it loads the videos up on separate pages again, rather than on one page which is then enlarged every time you hit the "Load More" button? I'm browsing at home, not on a mobile, and it's more convenient for me to have separate pages.





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=263801&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire