jeudi 15 août 2013

Help with damaged finish on woodstained furniture

I was very stupid. I put a big exercise ball which I believe is made of rubber up against my new wooden computer desk for a few days, and this is what happened to the wood stain: Partially removed wood stain



What can I do to smooth this out? Should I simply restain it or is there a product I can use to cover this up? I didn't apply the original wood stain to the desk myself, it came like that so I don't know what color stain to use if I had to resort to that.



Also, since this is the science section, how is it that the exercise ball is able to remove the wood stain? Is there a name for this process?





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=263805&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire