vendredi 2 août 2013

Help! (or: I'm bad at iTunes)

I need help. The iTunes user-interface continues to perplex me. I fid it awkward, unnecessarily confusing and truculent.



I have some podcasts (very nice lectures from the CBC on the history of science) that I don't listen to on my phone. I really only use the MP3 player function when I'm warming up for fencing. And lectures are not conducive to jogging and other exercises. I'd like to remove them and free up a bit of room. I don't want to delete them from my computer, because I listen to them there and I paid $10 for them.





Here's how it normally goes:

1) I delete the files from my iPhone.

2) I sync my iPhone.

3) iTunes decides that I don't know what I want and adds them back.



I have enough trouble adding songs to my phone in the first place. I'm not joking when I say I find iTunes to be ridiculously over-complicated absurdly difficult to use. For the life of me, i can't figure out how to remove a song from my phone via iTunes, so all I can do is delete it on the phone itself.



I have a Sony MP3 player where it's a simple drag-and-drop, just like a USB memory stick. I have no idea why iTunes is so popular.



I've look around on line, but can't find a solution that works.



So I ask here: How do I delete songs from my iPhone so that iTunes doesn't add them back as soon as I sync it?



Please use simple terms.



For reference, it's an 8 GB iPhone 4.



Thanks for your help.





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=263195&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire