jeudi 15 août 2013

Forcing a Windows update to uninstall?

My Win7 64 bit updated yesterday, and one of the updates, KB2859537, causes the game I play (RIFT) to crash on startup. The devs of the game suggest uninstalling this particular update as a work around until they can find a solution. The only problem, I can't get the update to uninstall. I go to control panel / programs / view updates, and I found the file...I click uninstall and confirm, and nothing happens...it just sits there...laughing at me...mocking me.



Just wondering if anyone has any ideas on why it won't uninstall. I have admin rights on this user...is there something I'm missing?



Please help...I really don't want to scrap and paint the garage today.





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=263818&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire