mardi 6 août 2013

Encountering parallel universes/parallel selves/other dimensions - could you believe?

Hello All,



Recently I found 2 articles about contacting different universes/dimensions. My question is: do you find it reliable?

It is interesting how this experiences correspond to the multiverse theory. In one case the lady is convinced she stepped into parallel dimension ,which is "less than friendly":



http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2013/0...lel-dimension/





Another one is even more telling, by Whitley Strieber:

http://www.unknowncountry.com/journa...plex-encounter



He claims:












Quote:








So the logical question, at least to me, is this: how could anyone even write such far-fetched nonsense, let alone believe that it really happened?



For two reasons. The first one is that I have experienced this before, and the last time it was in the company of another person who was also quite conscious of the fact that we were in a radically different world.



I refer to an incident I have described before, of turning off Route 17 in New Jersey with one of my son's friends in the car, and finding myself in a different world, an experience I describe in my book Breakthrough. As then, there was not the slightest sense of movement between worlds. Everything suddenly changed completely, without warning.



After I was drawn awake this time, I believe that I moved physically through at least three parallel universes, this one, the one where the drone was moving toward the building, and the one where the strange foliage was in the living room. I literally walked from universe to universe as I moved around the house, seamlessly traveling between realities.










Quote:








So their existence isn't at all far fetched, it turns out. However, could we really move among them? I think that my experiences show that we can. It would not be physical movement, though, not into universes where we also exist. I think that what was happening was that I was sharing consciousness between my various bodies, and I suspect that there was technology being applied that was enabling this, and that it was being controlled from the object in the sky outside.



So, what do you think? Are there good reason to take his story at a face value, or some skepticism should be applied?

I've read about him that he is rational person, but the whole story seems so unbelievable on the one hand, and hard to deny on the other.



All opinions will be appreciated





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=263362&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire