mercredi 7 août 2013

Bush family funded Hitler?

Recently I came across someone who says that Prescott Bush helped Hitler by holding gold for Nazi leaders. I guess this person is trying to make the argument that the sins of the father become the sins of the son and family, idk.



Inquiries into this haven't yielded me with much information. One would logically think if this were true then P. Bush would have been thrown in jail for treason, since that would be an act of treason. I also don't know which websites to trust, as it's difficult for me to find non conspiracy websites or credible sources. Most of the websites I know touch on the myths and BS lies the truthers come up with about 9/11. While this claim does indirectly relate to 9/11, it isn't close enough to the general events where the rebuttal of this claim is easily found on the credible sources I do know.



Thanks for your help in advance guys.





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=263442&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire